Internal Audit Division Chart
Information is as follows:
- To assist the management in achieving its objectives by adopting a systematic and disciplined approach in evaluating and determining the effectiveness of all control and governance processes by ensuring that accountability and financial management are implemented at satisfactory levels.
- To determine whether financial operations of agencies and subsidiaries are managed in accordance with the policies and procedures stipulated by the state government and state financial authorities.
- To review and evaluate the completeness, adequacy, efficiency in the use of existing resources economically especially those related to financial management and accounting.
- To report the audit results to head of agencies in audit reports and ensure prompt actions are taken on arising matters.
- To recommend corrective measures to improve weaknesses in operations that do not meet the objectives, plans, standards or regulations stipulated.