*HOTEL KLANA BEACH RESORT PORT DICKSON*
- Built using the provisions of RM19 Million from JAWHAR and RM12 Million from MAINS.
- Turnkey date is on 01 November 2011.
- The hotel is named Klana Beach Resort Port Dickson.
- The hotel has been in operation since January 2012.
- Among the facilities available within the complex are :
The observatory and crescent observatory porch. Used as a reference and research centre such as observation of new moon, astronomical survey.
Multipurpose Hall =200 people
Seminar Hall = 200 people
Gallery and exhibition area
Surau (Muslims' prayer hall)
Accommodation Rooms = 84 Units
Apartments = 3 Units
Swimming Pool and recreational trails